The HP C4795 is a cordless all-in-one printer allowing you print, copy, and also check. This HP printer is suitable for publishing images as well as has up to 4800 x 1200 DPI resolutions. The HP C4795 prints at a rate of 29 ppm for black and white pages, and at 23 ppm for shade ones. A 1.45" shade LCD show with a TouchSmart structure in this HP printer ensures fast previews and prints. This all-in-one printer prints envelopes, labels, card stock, transparencies, and so on.
The HP Photosmart C4795 is an elegant-looking multifunction printer usually applauded for being cost-effective, speedy, as well as for outstanding connection functions. While it seems modern for a basic All-In-One printer, it is (however) limited in regards to effectiveness and also efficiency. Ink cartridges are pricey, as well.
This smooth as well as trendy printer evaluates 10.5 lbs and also actions 17.6 x 17.4 x6.7 inches. The HP Photosmart C4795 is a 3-in-1 gadget that scans, copies, and prints, and also is outfitted with WiFi so you can print straight without connecting it to your computer system. It features added sd card slots, a fairly-sized colour LCD screen, as well as an easily-accessible control panel.
Like HP Photosmart C4580 and HP Photosmart 5510? The HP Photosmart C4795 gives you a lot more versatility with its lots of connection choices. The gadget is fairly fast and also peaceful for a thermal inkjet printer, as well as setting it up is simple. The control panel is user-friendly, and also there appears to be no compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux running systems.
This All-In-One printer might be affordable, but running expenses are high as replacement inks are expensive. Some individuals also whined concerning problem in getting support from HP when the warranty runs out. The paper feed jams regularly. The print top quality of the HP Photosmart C4795 is outstanding on plain paper, but weakens on cards and thicker media.
You May Also Like This: HP Officejet 5615 All-in-One Printer Drivers
This ink cartridge number HP 60(color-CC643WN), 60(black-CC640WN) using for HP Photosmart C4795 Printer. HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Photosmart C4795 Printer Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Photosmart C4795 For Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C4795 Win 7 Driver ~~~>>> Download
HP Photosmart C4795 For Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4795 For Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
HP Photosmart C4795 For Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
You May Also Like This: HP Officejet 6150 All-in-One Printer Drivers
How to install driver for HP Photosmart C4795 Printers
To Setup HP Photosmart C4795 for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Photosmart C4795 will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Photosmart C4795
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Photosmart C4795, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.