The HP Deskjet 920C is a personal colour inkjet printer aimed at users searching for a bargain device for the house. It is easy to use and also simple to install, but in the lasting, it might not be one of the most trustworthy printer because of running price, total speed, and also toughness issues.
The HP DeskJet 920C is a compact desktop computer printer created to deliver remarkably clear graphics at a family-affordable rate. Using high resolution, ranked print quicken to 9 ppm in black and also 7.5 ppm in shade, and a space-saving foldup paper tray, the 920C is preferably matched for both general-purpose and also photographic printing.
The HP Deskjet 920C is really small, however the 100-sheet paper tray is fairly flimsy. At 5.7 Kilos, it is among the lightest inkjet printers in the marketplace. It is also among the tiniest, being only 440mm broad, 196mm tall, as well as 376mm deep. The HP Deskjet 920C needs a parallel or USB cable television for connection.
Added attributes include a print cancel button, dual cartridge design (one cyan-magenta-yellow and one black), a low-ink indicator, 8 built-in typefaces, and a month-to-month volume capability of 1,000 web pages. The printer supports Mac and PC systems with built-in USB and identical ports. It gauges around 17 by 16 by 8 inches and weights just 13 pounds.
Like HP Deskjet 920cvr and HP Officejet v40xi? Print true-to-life photo-quality records, as much as 2,400 x 1,200 dpi on premium image documents, with the HP Deskjet 920c printer. Obtain outstanding outcomes on a variety of media types, including level, photo papers, as well as transparencies. The printer consists of 2 print cartridges (black and also shade) and publishes up to 9 pages per minute black and approximately 7.5 ppm color.
Its photo outcome is excellent. This gadget is also easy to set-up and also creates good quality graphics on layered paper. Text result looks crisp as well as tidy. The driver that has the HP Deskjet 920C could manage greyscale modification so the record can be duplicated or faxed effortlessly later. Customers could fold up the paper tray when not in use, saving even more desk space.
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer
This ink cartridge number HP 78(Tri-color), 15(black) using for HP Deskjet 920C Printer. HP Deskjet 920C Printer Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Deskjet 920C Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Deskjet 920C Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp
- HP Deskjet 920C Win Xp Driver ~~~>>> Download (16.80MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
- HP Deskjet 920C Mac Driver ~~~>>> Download (38.17MB)
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart C4780 All-in-One Printer
How to install driver for HP Deskjet 920c Printers
To Setup HP Deskjet 920c for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Deskjet 920c will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Deskjet 920c
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Deskjet 920c, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.