The HP Officejet V40 deserves a shot if you have a little workplace or would like to have a business-friendly all-in-one gadget in your home. It is a midrange device with a good option of functions that guarantee to enhance performance. The manufacturer could have offered it a sturdier develop, though, because it is not really durable.
The HP Officejet V40 supplies a full office solution for imaginative, company, and also interaction jobs with print, scan, copy, and fax features. Print stunning pictures and shade graphics with as much as 2,400 x 1,200 dpi shade on premium photo paper. Plus, when you remain in a hurry, HP's improved Shade Layering Technology from Photoret III gives the same remarkable print quality as 2,400 x 1,200 dpi, but quicker.
Scan papers with as much as 600 x 1,200 dpi optical resolution in 36-bit shade. OCR software saves retyping hard-copy records for digital editing. Make up to 99 copies from one original, and also minimize or increase the size of from 50 percent to 200 percent, with a speed of up to 4 copies each min in black as well as 2 duplicates each min in shade.
Like HP Officejet v40xi and HP Officejet v45? Added features consist of a 20-page automatic record feeder for hands-free faxing as well as duplicating, simple paper and shade fax with 14.4 Kbps fax modem, and also 60-page fax memory for incoming faxes if maker runs out paper or ink. The V40se sustains Computers with USB connectivity.
This tool functions as a standalone facsimile machine that transfers colour and monochrome messages. Users could fold the paper tray when not in use to conserve more room. All the functions of the HP Officejet V40 can be accessed through a launcher application called 'Director,' including sophisticated copy functions and OCR function.
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart 7150 Printer series
This ink cartridge number HP 78(color-C6578D), HP 15(black-C6615DE) using for HP Officejet v40 Printer. HP Officejet v40 All-in-One Printer Full Software Driver for Windows Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Officejet v40 All-in-One Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Officejet v40 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp, Microsoft Win 2000
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-One Printer
How to install driver for HP Officejet v40 Printers
To Setup HP Officejet v40 for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Officejet v40 will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Officejet v40
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Officejet v40, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.