Hewlett-Packard's 940C printer combines high-quality printing with a space-saving design that's preferably suited for little work areas. Weighing in at less than 20 pounds, it fits well right into any type of 18-by-10-inch space and links quickly to your COMPUTER or Macintosh via either common or USB connection.
The HP Deskjet 940c resembles a smooth and also compact breadbox with a collapsible 150-sheet capacity paper tray as well as a control panel with 4 sign lights and 3 buttons. Installation is quite simple; even beginners can install and also run this device. It includes an integrated 2MB memory, and also the maximum resolution for colour prints is 1200x2400 dpi. The HP Deskjet 940c is instead light at 12.9 pounds and also small at 14.5 inches deep and 17.32 inches large.
Like HP Deskjet 840c and HP Deskjet 920cxi? Color prints are churned out at as much as 10 web pages per min, with a totally saturated 2,400 x 1,200 dpi resolution. Monochrome print jobs are processed at up to 12 pages each minute and obtain a letter-perfect 600 dpi resolution. The 940C input tray manages 100 sheets of 20-pound paper in letter and legal dimensions. Extra paper-handling choices include all types of picture paper, sticker labels, index cards, as well as envelopes.
The HP Deskjet 940c can pass as a plug-and-play device with a USB connection, so it is very easy to set up as well as utilize. The extensive motorist enables booklet printing, banner, as well as poster media. Optional accessories enable the HP Deskjet 940c to do paired printing. Colour prints appear at 10 ppm in 'draft' mode. This printer is fairly silent, also.
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart D7160 Printer Drivers
This ink cartridge number HP 78(Tri-color-C6578DN), HP 15(black-C6615DN) using for HP Deskjet 940c Printer. HP Deskjet 940c Color Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Deskjet 940c Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Deskjet 940c Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp
- HP Deskjet 940c Xp Driver – Download (16.24MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
- HP Deskjet 940c Mac Driver – Download (38.89MB)
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer
How to install driver for HP Deskjet 940c Printers
To Setup HP Deskjet 940c for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Deskjet 940c will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Deskjet 940c
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Deskjet 940c, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.