The portable C4380 multifunction printer is a suitable all-rounder, offering good quality outcomes for all your home publishing requirements. Part of the Photosmart range, the C4380 could check, copy and even has built-in Wi-Fi so you can utilize it on a network. Overall the Photosmart C4380 inkjet printer has a pretty good spec, nevertheless, print rates might be an issue for some residence individuals.
The HP Photosmart C4380 all-in-one printer has a great deal of features.The series of features it has implies that it most absolutely an all-in-one rather than a 3-in-1 although simplistically it includes a printer, scanner, as well as copier.The cordless printer is very mobile however its not light-weight in regards to alternatives. You could print directly from memory cards, electronic cameras, and also various other exterior storage devices and also it consists of a 3.8 preview screen so you could view them and make any type of minor changes before you print them.
Like HP Photosmart C6280 and HP Photosmart C3180? HP have actually really focused on compatibility with the C4380. It approves a series of memory cards (Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, SD Sd card, MultiMediaCard, xD-card), can be attached to wirelessly or through a USB and can work on both Apple Mac and also Windows. Print top quality is also impressive for the cost. It can take care of text records easily and also photographic prints look lively as well as punchy.
The most significant failure is rate, which will certainly posture problems for anybody printing or scanning on a regular basis. HP claim the C4380 can get to rates of approximately 30ppm for plain text and 23ppm for colour. Nonetheless this case is nothing but make believe, real speeds are nearer 13 and also 8 respectively. The 1200dpi scanner is equally sluggish, with sneak peeks and scanning time taking way over 2 mins for a plain text A4 paper.
You May Also Like This: HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer
This ink cartridge number HP 75(color-CB337WN), 74(black-CB335WN) using for HP Photosmart C4380 Printer. HP Photosmart C4380 Wi-fi All-in-One Full Software Driver for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Photosmart C4380 All-in-One Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Photosmart C4380 Printer Driver and Software Free Downloads:
HP Photosmart C4380 For Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C4380 Win 7 Driver ~~~>>> Download
HP Photosmart C4380 For Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
HP Photosmart C4380 For Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
HP Photosmart C4380 For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
You May Also Like This: HP Officejet 7313 All-in-One Printer Drivers
How to install driver for HP Photosmart C4380 Printers
To Setup HP Photosmart C4380 for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Photosmart C4380 will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Photosmart C4380
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Photosmart C4380, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.