This portable multifunction printer boasts high-quality printing and raised productivity in the office with its copy, scan, and fax features. Nonetheless, some individuals are still criticising the HP Officejet K60 for its absence of monochrome copy features. The total speed is only sub-par compared with other multifunction gadgets from the very same manufacturer.
This printer incorporates crucial interaction as well as workplace devices in a straightforward as well as reputable multifunction gadget. It appears like a portable fax machine weighing 22 pounds and measuring 19.3 x14.6 x9.3 inches (WxDxH). The HP Officejet K60 has a 600-dpi electronic copier, an optimum RAM of 8 MB, as well as a 150-sheet paper tray. All controls lie on top centre of the HP Officejet K60, along with a small display screen.
The photo copier has a mirroring feature. There is an automatic document feeder, and the sheet-fed scanner is TWAIN-compliant. It is possible to send colour faxes with the HP Officejet K60 in addition to reproduce more vibrant images and also records with the 2,400-dpi scanner.
You May Also Like This: HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Photo Printer
This ink cartridge number HP 78(color-C6578D), HP 45(black-51645AE) using for HP Officejet k60 Printer. HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer Full Software Driver for Windows Operating Systems. How to install driver for HP Officejet k60 All-in-One Printer.
OS compatibility & System Requirement:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - Windows Vista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux.
HP Officejet k60 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Officejet k60 Win 7 Utility – Download
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp, Microsoft Win NT 4.0
You May Also Like This: HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer
How to install driver for HP Officejet k60 Printers
To Setup HP Officejet k60 for either Laptop or PC
- Keep in mind that HP Officejet k60 will be compatible to your device if you pick one that is designed for the OS of your device. You try to do the opposite, congratulation, the software won’t work. In addition, you need worked link to store the software to your device.
- Find the stored software before you command the installation, right click when you find the software.
- Afterward, the installation will perform automatically. Obviously, it takes some time. Once its done, you can use the printer to your heart’s content.
Deletion procedures for HP Officejet k60
- Your first destination should be Control Panel.
- Pick the program you want to delete. However, since this is about HP Officejet k60, then hit a program with the same name as the aforesaid, thus you can delete the program right away.
- The deletion process will take some time, but once its done follow the last instruction that pops on your screen.